Publications at Saunders & Co.
The attorneys at Saunders & Co are experts in the areas that they practice and they are acknowledged leaders in their respective fields. The firm’s attorneys are frequently asked to write articles, to make presentations, and to contribute chapters in books on a variety of legal topics. A selection of the most frequently requested works are listed and available below.
- Doing business in the Turks & Caicos Islands; The Turks & Caicos Islands Chapter of Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Latin America. Juris Publishing.
- Starting a Business, Working and Living in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
- Property ownership in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
- Defining parcel boundaries (memorandum).
- Strata title (memorandum).
- Registered Land (memorandum).
- Trusts in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
- Property ownership through a company or trust.
- A Guide to the TCI Ordinary company.
- A Guide to the TCI Exempted company.
- Guidance on the grant of an Insurance license.
- Checklist for the registration of a ship.
- Insurance companies general information.
- Securities and Banking Guide.
- Fund Administration in the TCI.
You can access these articles in PDF format by clicking the link to the article or, if it is not available via a clickable link by requesting the article via email from email@example.com.