The Turks & Caicos Islands provides statutory protections for Trade Marks, Service Marks, and patents that are already registered in the United Kingdom. The Firm handles all matters in relation to trade marks, service marks, and patent protection in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The Firm is also in a position to organize registrations in most Caribbean jurisdictions.
The services provided include registrations, assignments, transmissions, drafting of licensing agreements, renewals, and related litigation.
The firm also advises on the following:
- brand know-how and goodwill protection;
- protection of domain names;
- protection of confidential information and commercial secrets;
- advising on intellectual property issues arising out of joint ventures and other commercial arrangements;
- competition law and intellectual property; and
- copyright and patents.